Fradswell Community Hub
Fradswell Lane • Fradswell •Staffs ST18 0EY
St James the Less, Fradswell
Fradswell was first mentioned as part of Colwich parish, in the Domesday Book, where it listed Frodawelle or Frodeswelle. It is likely to have been an Anglian settlement established during the Dark Ages.
The village received a church of its own in the 13th century, when the chapel of St James the Less was established. The chancel survives, but the main part of the church was rebuilt in 1764.
Draw: 2nd Saturday of month.
Proceeds: 60% village hall funds 40% to winner!
Winner gets £100+
Tickets £5 by standing order
Contact Sue Urwin - or any committee member
Public use defibrillator is sited near Village Hall front door.
No training needed. Verbal prompts throughout.
Open box & take defib to emergency point